An improvement to the engine, which I didn't like in V2 model.
About this creation
Hey, I'm back! It's been a while. I've still been building, I just procrastinated taking screenshots and thus didn't upload for a while.
I was dissatisfied with the engine cowling on the previous model (http://www.moc-pages.com/moc.php/451875) and wanted a more accurate cowling using wheel arches, but I couldn't figure out how to do so. Inbetween the uploading of that and now, however, I managed it, and replaced the engine. This time the cowling doesn't spin like it's a rotary engine either, so that's a bonus. Downside: the propeller's attached a lot less solidly and more stiffly.
Here's a close-up. That intake scoop was missing from the previous model.