6. Shinken - The first Samurai Robot I made, particularly on LDD.
5. Toa Yahru V3 - The last major model for Toa Yahru that used the Inika build. This one featured a shorter neck and arms than the previous 2 models.
4. Trekar's Rumblar Cycle - One of the first Toa/Piraka sized vehicles I made on LDD, with a black, red, white and silver color scheme that made this chopper look mean.
3. Seihu (Toa and Turaga) - My first attempt at making Seihu (Toa and Turaga). His black and silver color scheme was pretty basic compared to now, but we gotta start somewhere right?
2. LDD Model for Toa Yahru's 4th bike - Originally modeled as Shinorax's bike, I chose to make this for Yahru, and give it a contrasting color scheme of blue, lime, silver. Pretty bold color choice IMO.
Finally. DRUM ROLL...
1. Matoran Yahru's bike - My most popular MOC, and I can see why. I am amazed by how it turned out, described by many as sleek, detailed, compact and fits the average Matoran.
There you go, 10 years of MOCing. Thanks for the support, everybody.