This one was a request from my sister. A prototype has been resting off to the side while I figured out how to make it work.
About this creation
Tried to resemble the 66 Magnum 500s.
There I sat looking at a grille tile when I noticed it had 3 sections to it and would make a great taillight for this model. Too bad it doesn't come in 1x1. Wait! I can hide it behind the bumper! All my other attempts just looked too wide for this car.
I just learned a few weeks ago the 65 and 66 don't have an angle over the headlights like the 67-70. How embarrassing.
Another shot of the trans-red grille taillights. I tried using white plates behind them but it was too jarring.