Built for the game Decisive Action 3. If you're a fan please provide likes so I'll have diplomatic power!!
The location for the building is tile E11.
The DSN decided to add a space elevator to the Capital Building complex along with a small dock complex to ensure diplomats and other key personnel can access the facility quickly... and exit just as quickly just in case any unfortunate events occur on tile E11 in the future ;)
Here's the specifications:
CATEGORY 3: Capitol Building (DIPLO)
In DA3, the Capitol Building is the center of governmental and military operations for a nation. The structure is represented on the map with a star symbol that cannot be moved once it has been declared by a player and placed on the map by the DAS. This category it is NOT required in order to conduct military operations and conquer territories Unlike the National Flag, this category is OPTIONAL.
The number of "Likes" generated by the Capitol Building MOC are applied to a player's Diplomatic Power (DIPLO) score for use in the World Court. The Capitol Building has the added benefit of doubling a player's DIPLO score. Please note that your Flag's "Likes" do NOT count towards your Military Power (MILPO). For more information on Diplomatic Power, read the "BASIC RULES" thread.
Your Capitol Building MOC must comply with the following 4 SPECs:
1. Your Capitol Building MOC is nano-scale (people cannot be seen) and must be built on a 30 x 30 stud footprint, with a maximum height of 30 bricks.
2. Your Capitol Building MOC must include a monorail, monorail track and station.
3. Your Capitol Building MOC must include a helipad with a single helicopter or VTOL aircraft.
4. Your Captiol Building MOC must include a water feature of some kind.
1. You must designate a territory number in your write up, where you want your Capitol Building to be located on the map. Once placed, it cannot be moved.
2. If an opposing player conquers the territory where your Capitol Building is located, it is considered destroyed and the star icon will be removed from the map. The doubling effect on your DIPLO score will no longer be in effect and you must rebuild the Capitol Building with a different design in order to regain the bonus.