I am now making bundle sales. If you buy things in groups of 100, 1000, 100,000, or 1,000,000 you get 15% off of your purchase.
Indoor Poster (Picture taken indoors) 2,000 credits. Outdoor Poster (Picture taken outdoors) 3,000 credits. I have photoshop, so I can make pretty much any type of poster you want. (Someone flying, someone underwater, rain, lasers, lightsabers, something on fire, smoke, sniper scope view, text, pretty much anything! Just ask, and I’ll tell you if it’s possible!) I can also edit a picture you already have, which only costs 1,000 credits.
2. Thermal Insulator- This is a small device that clips onto the back of your armor. It has adjustable settings, from 50 to 150 degrees Fahrenheit. Will provide warmth for your entire body. - Cost: 250 credits.
3. Flame Thrower- range of 30 ft- Cost: 800 credits.
4. Aqua Armor- This is beskar armor that allows you to breathe underwater-Cost: 6,000 credits.
5. Invisible Pack- Has a charge of 30 minutes. When activated, turns whatever it is touching invisible
6. Mid-Chlorian Injection- Comes in a small syringe. Upon injection, the mid-chlorians will make you strong in the force. Cost: 10,000 credits.
7. Kama- Cost: 200 credits.
8. Blaster Extender Deluxe- Extends blaster range by 150 meters. Cost: 100 credits.
11. Man Trap- This is a one meter metal square plate embedded with gravfield generators. These amplify the local gravity ten times, and once he steps on it, your target can’t move until you come to pick them up. Be careful- if you leave your target sanding on it too long, their organs will start leaking. Cost: 5,000 credits. Add camouflage generators- these will make it blend in with the floor- 5,300 credits.
12. Bio-Cocoon- This is a square plastic sheet saturated with a culture of kiviol spores. When your target steps on it, these spores get kicked out of dormancy. In seconds they’ve reproduced 2, 4, 6, 8, 16 times. In seconds, a crawling mass of these microscopic things are creeping up your target’s leg, eating away as they go. Your target will have been fully gobbled up in under a minute, so retrieve him fast. Cost: 1,000 credits. Add camouflage generators- these will make it blend in with the floor- 1,300 credits.
13. Micro Grenade Launcher- This is a small grenade launcher that attaches to the side of your blaster. 200 credits.
14. Blaster Proof Armor- Blocks blaster fire. The force field has a charge of 20 minutes, and it comes with a power pack which takes 15 minutes to fully recharge. Cost: Without force field- 1,500 credits. With Force Field- 5,000 credits.
15. Blaster Proof Helmet- It can block laser bolts. The force field has a charge of 15 minutes, and it comes with a power pack which takes 20 minutes to fully recharge. Cost: Without force field- 1,000 credits. With Force Field- 4,000 credits.
16. Frontier Armor- lightweight, flexible armor. Can stop a glancing blaster bolt. Total weight: 8 lbs. Cost: 1,000 credits.
17. Stun cloak- When activated, and someone is touching it, they will stick to it and cannot pull themselves off of it. Cost: 4,000 credits.
35. Snipers (500 Troops) –Their visors have a targeting system, and their armor has a camo mode that blends them in with their surroundings. Cost: 5,500 credits.
36. Super Battle Droids with Rockets (1,000 Troops) –Cost: 4,000 credits.
37. Super Commandos (500 Troops) - They have a heavy cortosis vest, and a jetpack with 2 minutes of fuel. Cost: 7,500 credits.
38. Mass Destruction Mech- It has a huge fire blade, which is so hot it can cut through steel. It has cortosis infused armor. It also has a jetpack with 5 minutes of fuel. Cost: 23,000 credits.
39. Stealth Mech V.2- Its heavier parts of its armor are cortosis infused. It also has a camo mode, and it can blend in perfectly with its surroundings. Cost: 17,000 credits.
40. Standard Mêlée Mech- It has a double bladed wrist blade, which is sharp enough to cut through armor like butter. Its wrist blade can also deflect laser bolts. Its armor is laser resistant. Cost: 9,000 credits.
41. Advanced Field Mech- It carries a heavy vopal sword, which when activated can deactivate machinery. It can run 45 kph, and jump 8 meters. It also has jet boots, and has 10 minutes of fuel. Cost: 15,000 credits.
59. Advanced Hover Tank- Instead of standard lasers, it has 2 full-auto grenade launcher side cannons, extremely heavy lasers, an ion cannon, and a flame cannon. Cost: 120,000 credits.
59. Dreadnought- 375,000 credits.
Bronze Membership: 50 credits off each item. If item cost less than 50 credits, it costs 10 credits. This membership is applicable for all Thorne Industry items. Cost: 200 credits
Silver Membership: 100 credits off each item. If item cost less than 100 credits, it costs 10 credits. This membership is applicable for all Thorne Industry items. Cost: 400 credits
Gold Membership: 150 credits off each item. If item cost less than 150 credits, it costs 10 credits. This membership is applicable for all Thorne Industry items. Cost: 475 credits.
Platinum Membership: 300 credits off each item. If item cost less than 300 credits, it costs 10 credits. This membership is applicable for all Thorne Industry items. Cost: 900 credits.
Thorne Membership: 600 credits off each item. This is a combination of all the memberships (except for cortosis, Titan, and Beskar), at a lower price. If item cost less than 600 credits, it costs 5 credits. This membership is applicable for all Thorne Industry items. Cost: 1,700 credits.
Cortosis Membership- 8,000 credits off each item. If the item costs less than 8,000 credits, it costs 2,000 credits. Cost: 25,000 credits.
Titan Membership- 12,000 credits off each item. If the item costs less than 12,000 credits, it costs 3,000 credits. Cost: 31,000 credits.
Beskar Membership- 15,000 credits off each item. If the item costs less than 15,000 credits, it costs 4,000 credits. Cost: 40,000 credits.
I want 1,000 personal bodyguards, a flame thrower, grenade launcher, a flechette launcher, 2 refills, and bio-cocoon with camo-fields. so a total of 24,800C Dang, this place is good... A suggestion: Post a thread for this.