If you've seen it... run. If you have enough guzzoline that is.
About this creation
The faded but mighty Interceptor lives to fight another day; it's driver spoken of only in hushed tones. It is the noble steed of the Road Warrior. I had to update the “weathered” version of my Interceptor to match the redesigns made to the original so I hope that I have accurately captured the feel and look of the last of the V8s.
After careful consideration I have added details that were missing before.
- Redesigned the missing front air dam to better represent the movie car (Lots of SNOT).
- Added much-needed wheel arches that are more accurate to the movie car.
- Redesigned the sides to be smoother and also reflect the wide design of the Ford Falcon.
- Changed the exhaust tips from binoculars.
- Redesigned rear end with copious uses of SNOT technology (no boogers were harmed in the building of this vehicle).
- Added supercharger pulley and belt (Can’t believe I left this out the first time).
- Redesigned the rear so spoiler could be cut down to make room for larger rear fuel tanks.
- Also a spare tire thrown in the back for good measure. Never know when you’ll get a flat in the wasteland!