"How'd you do it?"
"Oh you know... a piece from here and a piece from there."
About this creation
I was not happy with my first design of the mighty Interceptor, so here's round 2!
After careful consideration I have added details that were missing before.
- Redesigned front air dam to better represent the movie car.
- Added much-needed wheel arches that are more accurate to the movie car.
- Redesigned the sides to be smoother and also reflect the wide design of the Ford Falcon.
- Changed the exhaust tips from binoculars.
- Redesigned rear end with copious uses of SNOT technology.
- Added supercharger pulley and belt.
Whew! That was a lot to get through. I hope you enjoy these changes to one of the greatest movie cars of all time.
"Put your foot down on this one and it'll be the duck's guts!" - Jim Goose (Mad Max, 1979).