Candice is one of Sarendala's multipurpose support ships, and is used for mine-laying, tug-boating, and ice-breaking. She is armed with a single 4-inch gun, although some variants have a water cannon for firefighting.
Starboard side, with standard Arctic logo.
The front is reinforced for pushing boats and ice-breaking.
Shots of the mine-laying in progress. Icebergs are not the only things invading navies have to worry about, with these in the water.
Bird's eye view.
Candice has a crew of 5, each with different tasks.
Jenny is the radio operator and navigator.
Fred's jobs are mine-laying and cleaning.
Alice is the Captain.
Gerald is the engineer and repairman. Those aren't his hands, they're yellow work gloves.
Donna is the gunner and cook.
1. The Support Ship MOC cannot have a primary combat focus. (tanker, mine-layer, ammunition ship, etc)
2. The Support Ship MOC must have one and only one weapon system.
3. The Support Ship must include a minifig crew of 5, even if the builder chooses a non-minifig scale. The crew gets a separate photo within the posting.
4. The Support Ship must include an an antenna mast.
5. The Support Ship must be displayed on or in LEGO built water, the style of technique used for the water is up to the player (brick, tile, baseplate, etc)
Edit: This was posted on the second anniversary of Bonnie, my Sea Offensive Power MOC for the first Decisive Action.