I love the UCS B-Wing, but there have been many complaints about the model. In addition, it did not sell real well and thus was pulled from the market rather quick. Ultimately, I don't think this baby has received the love it deserves, but concede there are some improvements that could be made; which I attempted with these modifications.
About this creation
The most significant improvement I made is the underside of the wings. I don't think that UCS models should leave too much of the underside of Lego elements exposed, like the wings did in the original model. Here I have tiled the underside of the wings and added additional machinery to improve the aesthetics.
It is difficult to see all the changes I have made, but for individuals who are familiar with the model, they will be recognized. All in all, many studs were left exposed which could easily be covered with tiles. In addition, additional air intakes were fitted to the wings with associated tubing connected to the ion engines, giving room for increased power.