Here is my Porsche 917 MOC.
- a 3 cylinder WORKING engine based in the middle (I only have 3)
- connected to a 3 gear manual gearbox. The gears can be changed from the interior of the car.
- This all connected to the right back wheel.
- it has a working direction with a working direction
- and working retractable headlights witch you can extend or retract with help of a switch near the steering wheel.
First of all, thank you for commenting my Minor Traveller. Then I went to your page to see what you were doing, and wasn´t dissapointed. The fact that you are interested in older and peculiar cars is great. I think yuor Porche 914 is fabulous, but also the Little 6 wide Bond Bug is great.
A very cool model and quite rare here on MOCpages, too (I count 3 plus 1 LDD model, now). The functions are very clever, especially the tilting headlights. The roof line seems to be a little high, though. The bow part on the rear pillar is cool, but too high compared to the rest of the car. A combination of slopes and cheese wedges could work, there. The rest is perfect. Great job! :-))