MOCpages : Share your LEGO® creations
LEGO models my own creation MOCpages toys shop Beyond Botana RPGBionicle
Welcome to the world's greatest LEGO fan community!
Explore cool creations, share your own, and have lots of fun together.  ~  It's all free!
Conversation »
Chapter 9: The Heretic
 Group admin 
The crowd of Agori worked their way up through the dungeons of the Iron Citadel, back into the opulent, illuminated hallways of the main temple. The first trial was over: they had defeated the Oracle of Ihanne and the Bloody Consort, and obtained a fragment that would lead to the cleansing of the world from the plague of Tar. As they walked through the winding corridors, they come a cross a crowd of figures; Harnek spoke to an audience of warriors, presumably too disgrintled by Ihanne’s dictatorship. As the Agori approached, Harnek turned around, face lighting up.

“Is everything is done?” he asked. Merimies opened his mouth to answer in the affirmative, but was cut off - not by any mortal speaker, but by the citadel itself, as the structure seemed to lurch and shake, knocking its occupants to the floor.

Splayed on the tile, Beowulf laughed. “You didn’t tell us that the Iron Citadel gets earthquakes, Harnek.”

Harnek, however, was far less than amused. “We don’t get earthquakes,” he answered, curtly.

“Unstable foundation, maybe? This is a coastal city.”

“The citadel goes down to bedrock. We’re not sinking."

The hermit’s laughing stopped as he clambered to his feet. “Then, what was that?”

“That, Beowulf, is probably something you and your friends should go check out.”

The hermit nodded, and turned to his companions. “Well, what say you? Ready to run out into the daylight and see what can shake a citadel?"
Permalink
| November 20, 2018, 11:19 am
Pepeke sighed and willed his hand to produce a small Ball of electricity. "Lets do this."
Permalink
| November 20, 2018, 11:50 am
"I'm just gonna guess now that whatever's doing this ain't friendly."
Permalink
| November 20, 2018, 1:18 pm
 Group moderator 
“Well, uh,” Tuhinga fumbled, “sure... What’s more danger?” He pulled out his dagger, ready for whatever they might find...
Permalink
| November 20, 2018, 1:22 pm
 Group moderator 
Kae, meanwhile, had given up on trying to stay awake. She was in a deep sleep, resting in the cart she had been placed in. The Citadel’s tremor did not wake her, and she rested on...
Permalink
| November 20, 2018, 1:26 pm
 Group moderator 
"yeah lets do that, it's not like we have an island to save, or a disease to cure" Joven said under his breath.
Permalink
| November 23, 2018, 10:46 am
Nyx sighed, as if to say, must we? "Yes, let's." She said calmly, gripping her staff tightly.
Permalink
| November 26, 2018, 2:22 am
 Group admin 
Beowulf frowned at Joven. “And what do you propose? We abandon this city to whatever power opposes it now? If this shaking is caused by a fiend of the tar, bringing it down will only ease our quest later; a terrible foe we may fight with the aid of the city, instead of alone in the wilderness.”

With a face drawn taught and set in stone, the warrior turned and began walking towards the grand entryway to the Citadel. It seemed so long ago that they had entered as more hopeful adventurers, meeting a strange new world of unseen cultures. They were not so naive now; that hope was destroyed when the leader of this city turned on them, and tried to strike them down. And as those Agori who stood on their own two feet began to follow the hermit, they realized that hope was not what pushed them to fight. Did they really hope that they could win? Perhaps, but the more powerful force was the realization that, in a world unfriendly to their kind, pushing onwards was the only option they had, till their last breath left them.
~~~
“Ready, aim…FIRE!”

With a single order, hundreds of pinpricks of fire were set lose, their destructive might unleashed as they whizzed through the air. Yet as they embedded themselves in their target, their power was extinguished: for the black tide that now threatened the Iron Citadel was far greater than bolts of metal. A great, writhing centipede worked its way through the streets. Loose patches of slate grey scales pockmarked an oily trunk, which slowly oozed a thick, noxious sludge, while legs pushed it forwards towards warm blood, their tips breaking the cobblestones under its immense weight. All over its torso and limbs were the bodies of its foes; Elysian warriors and peasants alike, who drew too near the hideous beast and were now doomed to become a part of it. In place of a proper head, the beast wore the skulls of its enemies: a mass of heads in various states of decay, some still covered in scraps of flesh of their previous owner. Some still screaming, trapped in eternal pain as their minds and bodies were burnt away into nothingness. For the Tar consumes all, and the Tar hungers.

With a sloppy, unsettling crack, the mass of skulls split open, revealing a gaping maw of toothed tongues writhing in an inky void. The beast roared, the very sound shaking the entire city. Oh, how it hungered! And it would consume everything in this city, until the last living soul was extinguished. And then, when the mighty Iron Citadel was reduced to dust, it would wander until it found a new city of prey, for what could sate the hunger of a demon who knew only how to eat?

“FIRE!”

Another volley of bolts, lit aflame by Elysian magic, sung as they raced through the air. These lucky bolts found themselves in the oily flesh of the goliath, and like oil, its innards erupted into flame. Yet even as a minor victory was won, the beast sealed shut its maw, starving the flames of oxygen just as it had been starved of warm, twitching flesh. A great billow of smoke spewed from its mask of skulls, from eyes and mouthes, ears and noses, regardless of whether the owner still lived or not. And, no longer in pain, the beast pushed forwards again, still hungry.

It was Merimies who first spied the creature as the party raced over the street. “What in Krickarr’s beard is that?” Truly, no Agori could answer, for none were prepared to face such a terrible foe. Their answer instead from one of the armored soldiers who fought the beast, mounted on a strange, four-legged beast.

“It is the enemy, of course,” he spoke, a blunt, if correct, answer, bearing no new information. “I am Captain Avary Horthwell,” he said, glancing only momentarily behind him, "commander of the Fourteenth Legion of the Iron Cavalry. Harnek mentioned a group of Ar’Gri looking adventurers; you’re those Ah-glory folks, aren’t you?”

“Agori,” Beowulf coughed, oblivious to the tension of the oncoming threat, rendering correction over something so immaterial as pedantic, bordering on immature.

“Eh, whatever,” the Captain laughed, his mind likewise numbed by thousands of battles to the magnitude of the situation. “I assume you all can fight? You lot did take down the Oracle.”

“Maybe, but how are we supposed to fight THAT?”

“Easy. Just don’t get hit by the wet spots. Now…FIRE!"


Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000
HP: 1487
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0

(Ally) The Iron Cavalry, Fourteenth Legion, Level 250
HP: 10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10 (10 lots of 10)
STR: 2
MAG: 5
CHG: 5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5 (10 lots of 5)
Ability: Bolts Aflame - deal damage equal to magic, and afflict enemies with burning. Burning enemies take 2 additional damage during any action, for 10 actions.
Permalink
| December 8, 2018, 11:32 pm
"Are you kidding me?!" Ramses panicked with both hands on his head. "First we'd dealt with a corrupt Oracle then a monster obeying a goddess that almost made me and my brother into being her puppets, and now THIS!" He exclaimed while banging his head on a random stone pillar. "For once can't we just catch a break on a journey!"

"Are you done brother?" Hiiro asked with his eyes narrow.

"Yes, just had to let out of my systems before going into battle...again..." Ramses answered as he pulled out his sword.

"Get ready everyone!" Stronoff stated while pulling out his spear.

Hiiro readied his sword and sheild then turn to Asahina. "Find a safe area and stay until the battle is over." He ordered the maid as she complied.
Permalink
| December 9, 2018, 4:41 pm
 Group moderator 
Joven (LVL 10)
HP: 24
STR: 11
MAG:0
Charge: 4

"Well I guess we don't have a choice now anyways"Joven replied to Beowulf. Joven popped his neck and started to run at the beast hammer swinging by his side.

Permalink
| December 10, 2018, 10:54 am
Quoting Dark Aeon
Beowulf frowned at Joven. “And what do you propose? We abandon this city to whatever power opposes it now? If this shaking is caused by a fiend of the tar, bringing it down will only ease our quest later; a terrible foe we may fight with the aid of the city, instead of alone in the wilderness.”

With a face drawn taught and set in stone, the warrior turned and began walking towards the grand entryway to the Citadel. It seemed so long ago that they had entered as more hopeful adventurers, meeting a strange new world of unseen cultures. They were not so naive now; that hope was destroyed when the leader of this city turned on them, and tried to strike them down. And as those Agori who stood on their own two feet began to follow the hermit, they realized that hope was not what pushed them to fight. Did they really hope that they could win? Perhaps, but the more powerful force was the realization that, in a world unfriendly to their kind, pushing onwards was the only option they had, till their last breath left them.
~~~
“Ready, aim…FIRE!”

With a single order, hundreds of pinpricks of fire were set lose, their destructive might unleashed as they whizzed through the air. Yet as they embedded themselves in their target, their power was extinguished: for the black tide that now threatened the Iron Citadel was far greater than bolts of metal. A great, writhing centipede worked its way through the streets. Loose patches of slate grey scales pockmarked an oily trunk, which slowly oozed a thick, noxious sludge, while legs pushed it forwards towards warm blood, their tips breaking the cobblestones under its immense weight. All over its torso and limbs were the bodies of its foes; Elysian warriors and peasants alike, who drew too near the hideous beast and were now doomed to become a part of it. In place of a proper head, the beast wore the skulls of its enemies: a mass of heads in various states of decay, some still covered in scraps of flesh of their previous owner. Some still screaming, trapped in eternal pain as their minds and bodies were burnt away into nothingness. For the Tar consumes all, and the Tar hungers.

With a sloppy, unsettling crack, the mass of skulls split open, revealing a gaping maw of toothed tongues writhing in an inky void. The beast roared, the very sound shaking the entire city. Oh, how it hungered! And it would consume everything in this city, until the last living soul was extinguished. And then, when the mighty Iron Citadel was reduced to dust, it would wander until it found a new city of prey, for what could sate the hunger of a demon who knew only how to eat?

“FIRE!”

Another volley of bolts, lit aflame by Elysian magic, sung as they raced through the air. These lucky bolts found themselves in the oily flesh of the goliath, and like oil, its innards erupted into flame. Yet even as a minor victory was won, the beast sealed shut its maw, starving the flames of oxygen just as it had been starved of warm, twitching flesh. A great billow of smoke spewed from its mask of skulls, from eyes and mouthes, ears and noses, regardless of whether the owner still lived or not. And, no longer in pain, the beast pushed forwards again, still hungry.

It was Merimies who first spied the creature as the party raced over the street. “What in Krickarr’s beard is that?” Truly, no Agori could answer, for none were prepared to face such a terrible foe. Their answer instead from one of the armored soldiers who fought the beast, mounted on a strange, four-legged beast.

“It is the enemy, of course,” he spoke, a blunt, if correct, answer, bearing no new information. “I am Captain Avary Horthwell,” he said, glancing only momentarily behind him, "commander of the Fourteenth Legion of the Iron Cavalry. Harnek mentioned a group of Ar’Gri looking adventurers; you’re those Ah-glory folks, aren’t you?”

“Agori,” Beowulf coughed, oblivious to the tension of the oncoming threat, rendering correction over something so immaterial as pedantic, bordering on immature.

“Eh, whatever,” the Captain laughed, his mind likewise numbed by thousands of battles to the magnitude of the situation. “I assume you all can fight? You lot did take down the Oracle.”

“Maybe, but how are we supposed to fight THAT?”

“Easy. Just don’t get hit by the wet spots. Now…FIRE!"


Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000
HP: 1487
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0

(Ally) The Iron Cavalry, Fourteenth Legion, Level 250
HP: 10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10 (10 lots of 10)
STR: 2
MAG: 5
CHG: 5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5 (10 lots of 5)
Ability: Bolts Aflame - deal damage equal to magic, and afflict enemies with burning. Burning enemies take 2 additional damage during any action, for 10 actions.

Pepeke grinned. "Let's do this." He fired a. fireball at the center's head.
Pepeke, level 10
hp 10
atk 5
mag 18
chg 4
Relic: ihannes icon (combine str and mag into one attack)

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000
HP: 1469
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0
Permalink
| December 10, 2018, 11:13 am
 Group moderator 
Joven (LVL 10)
HP: 24
STR: 11
MAG:0
Charge: 4

Taking advantage of the distraction Joven swings his hammer into the exact same place as Pepeke's fireball, jumping back as the monster swung at him in rage.

Joven (LVL 10)
HP: 24
STR: 11
MAG:0
Charge: 4


Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000
HP: 1458 (-11)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0
Permalink
| December 11, 2018, 10:34 am
Stronoff, Hiiro, and Ramses
Lvl: 10
HP:18
Atk: 17
Chrg: 3

Ramses charge in thrusting his sword into the beast sides as Hiiro slashed passed it and Stronoff jumped in and stabbed it in the back with his spear before jumping off of it.

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000
HP: 1441 (-17)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0
Permalink
| December 11, 2018, 3:02 pm
 Group moderator 
Tuhinga (Level 10)
HP: 20
STR: 15
MAG: 0
CHG: 4

Tuhinga made his way out of the Citadel with the others... and stopped just outside, his jaw agape. He muttered a curse, something he didn’t do often. The beast was massive! “Well...” Tuhinga said, “this should be great.” He pulled out his beloved blade, watching for an opportune time to strike. But... how could he fight such a creature with such a tiny blade? “Um... guys? I’m not sure how much of a help I can be with this blade...” he said, holding up his dagger.

Meanwhile, Kae was inside the citadel, fast asleep in the cart, oblivious to all...
Permalink
| December 11, 2018, 6:17 pm
Nyx lurks nearby, cloaked within the shadowy depths. Channeling her staff, she fires an arc of black lightning, leaping from one of the geodes to hit the noxious sludge the beast produced, using it as a conductor to hit the beast's internal organs, beneath the exo-skeleton.

Nyx (Level 10)
HP: 11
ATK: 1
MAG: 23
CHG: 4

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000
HP: 1418 (-23)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0
Permalink
| December 23, 2018, 1:47 pm
 Group moderator 
Joven (LVL 10)
HP: 24
STR: 11
MAG:0
Charge: 4

Joven undaunted by his friends superior attacks continues to go ham on the oil-like centipede landing a double jump attack to the head of it.

Joven (LVL 10)
HP: 24
STR: 11
MAG:0
Charge: 4


Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000
HP: 1447 (-11)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0

{be pretty sweet if I could alternate with somebody to take down this dude/dudet/I don't know if it has a gender}
Permalink
| January 2, 2019, 4:13 pm
Stronoff, Hiiro, and Ramses
Lvl: 10
HP:18
Atk: 17
Chrg: 3

Hiiro and Ramses swing their swords at the creature as Stronoff thrusted his spear into it then slashed at it.

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000
HP: 1430 (-17)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0
Permalink
| January 3, 2019, 7:06 pm
 Group moderator 

Joven (LVL 10)
HP: 24
STR:11
MAG:0
Charge: 4

Not slowing down for anyone else Joven goes for yet another swing on the beast, this time an uppercut to the beast so called chin.



Joven (LVL 10)
HP: 24
STR:11
MAG:0
Charge: 4


Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000
HP: 1419 (-11)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0

Permalink
| January 10, 2019, 7:41 am
 Group moderator 
Pikau(Level 10)
HP:18
STR:17
MAG:0
CHARGE:4

The lightning-fast volley of strikes from Joven and the others almost blinded the rest of the party members with their speed.

Recovering, Pikau turns to the Captain of the Iron Cavalry. "I have an idea. Wait to fire until my mark." The Rahi Tamer begins dashing down the courtyard towards the destroyed gates, waving his arms, shouting, and generally making himself obnoxious. The Goliath Centipede, eager for an easy morsel, turned its eldritch excuse for a head around behind itself to face the orange Agori and lurched towards him. Pikau dodged to the right, ran on a ways, then dodged right again as the monstrosity snapped at him a second time. Turning right one last time, Pikau now bolted directly past the rest of the party, still standing baffled on the steps of the Citadel, as the vile black creature twisted around and chased behind him, raising its head for another attack.

(1 CHARGE used)

As the noxious mass of skulls and tongues rushed to engulf the lone Agori, Pikau tumbled to the side at the last possible moment, and the monster, unable to check its momentum, slammed into the walls of the courtyard with a force that sent another earthquake trembling through the ground. The beast was slow to recover from the impact, leaving one of its few fleshy weak spots completely vulnerable and in perfect position, just as Pikau had planned.

"FIRE NOW!"

(10 CHARGE used[1 per army detachment])

The volley of flaming bolts struck their mark with deadly accuracy, setting the creature's hide aflame with burning needles. The Arvhaeoavis writhed in pain, inadvertently knocking Pikau into the sky.


Pikau(LVL 10)
HP:13(-5 for blasting off again)
STR:17
MAG:0
CHARGE:3(-1 for wall slam)

(Ally) The Iron Cavalry, Fourteenth Legion, Level 250
HP: 10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10 (10 lots of 10)
STR: 2
MAG: 5
CHG: 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4 (10 lots of 4, -1 each for Bolts Aflame)
Ability: Bolts Aflame - deal damage equal to magic, and afflict enemies with burning. Burning enemies take 2 additional damage during any action, for 10 actions.

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000(BRN)
HP: 1351(-18 for wall slam, then -50 for Bolts Aflame)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0

(OOC: IMPORTANT:
Enemy is now afflicted with BURN x10, now takes 20 additional damage at the end of each turn for 10 turns, should result in 200 extra damage by the end of the effect.
[I think that's how this works, expect the Admins to correct this at any time])
Permalink
| January 10, 2019, 12:06 pm
 Group moderator 

Joven (LVL 10)
HP: 24
STR:11
MAG:0
Charge: 4

After the wonderful volley of deaths arrows, Joven trying to stay as far away from the burning center mass of the creature began to run past the legs swinging his hammer as he went. The black bug took notice of this and simple lifted up one of it's many twisted legs, close lining Joven.

Joven (LVL 10)
HP: 19 (-5)
STR: 11
MAG:0
Charge: 4

(Ally) The Iron Cavalry, Fourteenth Legion, Level 250
HP: 10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10 (10 lots of 10)
STR: 2
MAG: 5
CHG: 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4 (10 lots of 4, -1 each for Bolts Aflame)
Ability: Bolts Aflame - deal damage equal to magic, and afflict enemies with burning. Burning enemies take 2 additional damage during any action, for 10 actions.

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000(BRN)
HP: 1320(-11 for repeated leg smashing, then -20 for Bolts Aflame)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0

(OOC: IMPORTANT:
Enemy is now afflicted with BURN x10, now takes 20 additional damage at the end of each turn for 9 turns, should result in 200 extra damage by the end of the effect.
[I think that's how this works, expect the Admins to correct this at any time])

Permalink
| January 11, 2019, 8:27 am
Stronoff, Hiiro, and Ramses
Lvl: 10
HP:18
Atk: 17
Chrg: 3

Hiiro struck the beast sides then Ramses stabbed his sword into it. Stronoff ran up and jumped off from the blue agori shield slashed acrossed the creature chest with his lance.

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000(BRN)
HP: 1283(-17 for repeated leg smashing, then -20 from the Burn effect)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0
Permalink
| January 18, 2019, 5:56 pm
 Group moderator 
Quoting Toa Gaim


Joven (LVL 10)
HP: 19
STR: 11
MAG:0
Charge: 4

After recovering from the blow to his head Joven, now even more angered, slid under the beast and planted the pronged side of his hammer into the underbelly of the beast, cutting a rough gash. Of which he narrowly avoided the tar gushing from it.

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000(BRN)
HP: 1252 (-11, -20)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0
Permalink
| January 19, 2019, 1:03 pm
Suddenly, a new warrior leaped out of the shadows and, with the curved-edge of his spear, delivered a slashing blow to the beast.

The other Agori looked towards the warrior.

"Fight now! Introduction later!", the warrior said.

E'loc (level 10)
HP: 14
STR: 21
MAG: 0
Charge: 4

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000(BRN)
HP: 1211 (-21, -20)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0
Permalink
| January 24, 2019, 11:57 am
 Group moderator 
Pikau(Level 10)
HP:13
STR:17
MAG:0
CHARGE:3

Pikau was still a couple hundred feet from the ground, and with no convenient hay carts to break his fall the odds of him surviving this incident as anything more than an orange splat grew increasingly thin. In the meantime, it did give him a bird's eye view of the Archaeoavis, and even falling to his doom the scientist in Pikau couldn't help but notice certain oddities in the monster's physiology, most irregular for a myriapod. It almost appeared as if the thing had...? Suddenly he remembered something and let out a long, kreeing call. In a flash, Rengar's Kakau Hiiko descended from the skies where he had been soaring and flew under the falling Agori, catching and depositing him safely a few yards from the Cavalry.

As Pikau sent Hiiko out of danger, he turned to look in surprise as an unfamiliar Agori leapt into the fray, orange mask and curved spear gleaming in the light as he delivered a slash to the recovering Archaeoavis. Not to be left out, Pikau unlimbered his kukri and severed one of the monstrous centipede's legs.

"And who said we can't do both? Pikau at your side, apparently. Let's take this thing down!"

Pikau(LVL 10)
HP:13
STR:17
MAG:0
CHARGE:3

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000(BRN)
HP: 1174 (-17 for cut, -20 for Burn damage)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0

(OOC: IMPORTANT: Five turns[starting after this one] remain until BURN effect wears off)
Permalink
| January 25, 2019, 11:41 pm
"Pleased to make your acquaintance, Pikau. The name's E'loc", said the warrior. "Let's bring this beast to its knees... all 1,000 of them", he continued.

E'loc ran towards the creature, just barely dodging its attacks, and thrusted his spear into one of its legs.


E'loc (level 10)
HP: 14
STR: 21
MAG: 0
Charge: 4

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000(BRN)
HP: 1133 (21 form the spear, 20 from burn damage)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0
Permalink
| January 26, 2019, 10:05 am
 Group moderator 
Pikau(Level 10)
HP:13
STR:17
MAG:0
CHARGE:3

Cringing at the blatant ignorance in E'loc's remark, Pikau jammed his kukri into the side of the Archaeoavis. Pulling out his whip, he tied the end to the handle of the blade before leaping on top of the writhing centipede and running as far as the whip would stretch, careful to avoid any Tar patches or attached corpses before hopping down and running under the skittering legs back to where he started. With a dozen of the appendages entangled, Pikau yanked on the whip and braced himself as the monstrous arthropod's tied limbs sent its body crashing to the ground. Pulling the bundle of legs as close together as he could, Pikau waved to alert the Iron Cavalry before pointing at the center of the mass of limbs. "Shoot there!" He called.

His cry was met with a full volley of shrieking metal embedding itself into the bundled legs with terrifying force, severing several and crippling the rest. As the abominable conglomeration of skulls at the front of the centipede opened in a roar of rage, the Archaeoavis turned and shot its toothed tongues at the fleeing Pikau, striking him in multiple places at once and sending him tumbling. Skidding to a stop in front of E'loc, Pikau looked up and pointed feebly.

"Technically, centipedes have on average only have 30 to 350 legs in total, no Myriapod has 1,000 legs. Though I will admit this is no typical Myriapod. Ouch."

Pikau
HP:8(-5 for multiple tongue lashings)
STR:17
MAG:0
CHARGE:3

(Ally) The Iron Cavalry, Fourteenth Legion, Level 250
HP: 10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10 (10 lots of 10)
STR: 2
MAG: 5
CHG: 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4 (10 lots of 4, -1 each for Bolts Aflame)
Ability: Bolts Aflame - deal damage equal to magic, and afflict enemies with burning. Burning enemies take 2 additional damage during any action, for 10 actions.

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000(BRN)
HP: 1076 (17 from stabbing, 20, for Cavalry strike, 20 from BURN damage)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0

(OOC: IMPORTANT: BURN effect has gone for 6 turns now, 4 turns until it wears off)

Permalink
| January 26, 2019, 8:37 pm
"Uh-huh, good to know", E'loc said in reply to Pikau. "Also, thanks for the opening...".

E'loc retrieved his spear that was stuck in Archaeoavis' leg, only to stike the beast again in the weak spot that Pikau had provided.

The beast turned to face E'loc. Using one of its free limbs, the beast struck at E'loc, knocking him into the Citadel's wall.

"Didn't see that one coming...", E'loc grumbled as he got back up.

E'loc (level 10)
HP: 9 (-5 from being knock into the wall)
STR: 21
MAG: 0
Charge: 4

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000(BRN)
HP: 1035 (21 from E'loc's attack, 20 from BURN damage)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0

(OCC: Three turns left for the burn damage)
Permalink
| January 26, 2019, 9:37 pm
Stronoff, Hiiro, and Ramses
Lvl: 10
HP:18
Atk: 17
Chrg: 3

"Glad we can use some extra help!" Stronoff said E'loc before swinging his lance at the beast as Ramses slash at it with Hiiro help.

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000(BRN)
HP: 998 (-17 from the attack, 20 from BURN damage)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0
Permalink
| January 26, 2019, 9:58 pm
Quoting Toa Gaim
Stronoff, Hiiro, and Ramses
Lvl: 10
HP:18
Atk: 17
Chrg: 3

"Glad we can use some extra help!" Stronoff said E'loc before swinging his lance at the beast as Ramses slash at it with Hiiro help.

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000(BRN)
HP: 998 (-17 from the attack, 20 from BURN damage)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0

Rua-Bo-Ye Lv.10
HP: 12
STR: 0
MAG: 23
CHR: 4
Relik: Ihanne’s Whip (Level 1)

Rua-Bo-Ye had been hiding in the shadows observing this new foe. He had also been psyching himself up to use his new whip. He didn't like pain. Before this adventure the only pain he had experienced was biting his tongue and the odd time of hitting his head while crawling out from under his desk. He suddenly whipped himself, figuring it would be best to simply do it, and with how fragile he was it was enough to activate the whip.

"Ouch! But hey what is this I feel? From the 'ouch' I have power! POwer I WIll uSE tO DEfeat YOu!"

He felt strange but no matter, he used his magic on the monster, hitting it in the soft-spots Pikau had given them. Afterwards he felt faint, and went off to recover.

Rua-Bo-Ye Lv.10
HP: 7 (-5 for whipping himself)
STR: 0
MAG: 28 (+5)
CHR: 3 (-1)
Relik: Ihanne’s Whip (Level 1)

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000(BRN)
HP: 950 (-28 from the attack, 20 from BURN damage)
STR: 5
MAG: 0

(OoC: I think there is 1 more turn of Burn left. Also my Relic, do its affects last only for this turn?)
Permalink
| January 27, 2019, 5:29 am
Quoting Juppiter Augustus Furnus (JimiFurno)
Rua-Bo-Ye Lv.10
HP: 12
STR: 0
MAG: 23
CHR: 4
Relik: Ihanne’s Whip (Level 1)

Rua-Bo-Ye had been hiding in the shadows observing this new foe. He had also been psyching himself up to use his new whip. He didn't like pain. Before this adventure the only pain he had experienced was biting his tongue and the odd time of hitting his head while crawling out from under his desk. He suddenly whipped himself, figuring it would be best to simply do it, and with how fragile he was it was enough to activate the whip.

"Ouch! But hey what is this I feel? From the 'ouch' I have power! POwer I WIll uSE tO DEfeat YOu!"

He felt strange but no matter, he used his magic on the monster, hitting it in the soft-spots Pikau had given them. Afterwards he felt faint, and went off to recover.

Rua-Bo-Ye Lv.10
HP: 7 (-5 for whipping himself)
STR: 0
MAG: 28 (+5)
CHR: 3 (-1)
Relik: Ihanne’s Whip (Level 1)

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000(BRN)
HP: 950 (-28 from the attack, 20 from BURN damage)
STR: 5
MAG: 0

(OoC: I think there is 1 more turn of Burn left. Also my Relic, do its affects last only for this turn?)

ooc: That was the last of the burn.
IC:
Pepeke charged in, Ihanne's Icon in his hands. He leaped in the air and brought the staff down upon the back of the monster. The Archaeovis screeched horribly and struck Pepeke, who flew through the air and landed on the ground. "Ouch." Pepeke stood up and examined himself. "Hey! That didn't hurt as much as I though. Neat."
Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000(BRN)
HP: 907(-43 from the attack and fire)
STR: 5
MAG: 0

Pepeke, level 10
hp 5 (-5 from the attack.)
atk 5
mag 18
chg 3 (-1)
Relic: ihannes icon (combine str and mag into one attack)

OOC(again): Yay! I found the time to comment.
Permalink
| January 27, 2019, 1:43 pm
 Group moderator 
Joven (LVL 10)
HP: 19
STR: 11
MAG:0
Charge: 4

Joven pleasantly surprised by the sudden onslaught from his friends, and even those he didn't know, Went forth against the poor excuse for a oil spill with renewed vigor.
(4 CHARGE USED)
As Joven ran at the beast's head/heads he began to pick up a significant amount of speed which of course was transferred into pain when he slammed shoulder first into the beast. This move although impressive looking did have it's affect on Joven, as the bones of the skulls weren't exactly soft.

Joven (LVL 10)
HP: 14 (-5)
STR: 11
MAG:0
Charge: 0 (-4)

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000
HP: 892(-15)
MAG: 0
Atk: 5
Permalink
| January 31, 2019, 7:59 am
 Group admin 
The Elysian Captain laughed as he watched the Agori join in arms against the mighty beast. Truly, they reminded him of his younger self, when he had first joined the military of the Iron Citadel, so young and full of vim and vigor…

Deep down, behind the facade of the laughing man, a soldier asked himself if the foreign Agori would be so quick to help the Elysians if they knew the full extent of the mistreatment of their Palamecian brethren.

“Ready, aim…”

The Goliath centipede unleashed a hellish screech, a roar of pain and hatred, as it struggled against its assailants. Pikau’s deft dodgery had done more than bring it into position for attack; with its body coiled about sturdy buildings and over itself, the demon could do little to move itself, other than to violently thrash against its own scales.

“…Fire!” A thousand specs of solid sun sailed through the air, striking true as Archaeoavis’s body erupted into flame. It screamed again, a thousand faces crying out as they were immolated. Yet it still thrashed, crushing houses as it struggled to free itself.

However, bricks and mortar were no match for this darker power. As its screams crescendoed, so to began its victims, fused to its molten flesh. Slowly, they tore apart, as flesh and bone twisted into the sky, forming feathery tumors a perverse god would have called wings. Writhing in pain, the few buildings that trapped it finally failed, and the freed Archaeoavis rushed towards Pikau, mouths agape and reaching out for the one who brought about more pain.

A blinding slash clove the mass of heads asunder. One hand on the hilt of his blade, Beowulf planted himself between Pikau and Archaeoavis.

“Nice try, you overgrown worm,” spat the hermit, “but you’ll have to get through me before-“

The warrior’s bravado was an inadequate shield against the poke of a foreleg, sending Beowulf skidding along the street. Unrestrained and enraged, the beast surged through the buildings around the fighters, surrounding them with a wall of tarred flesh. As Archaeoavis twisted and turned, the party was soon trapped within an arena bordered by the beast’s body, with no way to exit but to emerge victorious.


Beowulf, Level 10
HP: 5 (-5)
STR: 25
MAG: 0
CHG: 4

(Ally) The Iron Cavalry, Fourteenth Legion, Level 250
HP: 10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10 (10 lots of 10)
STR: 2
MAG: 5
CHG: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3(10 lots of 3, -1 each for Bolts Aflame)
Ability: Bolts Aflame - deal damage equal to magic, and afflict enemies with burning. Burning enemies take 2 additional damage during any action, for 10 actions. Stacks up to 10 times, refreshed if used again.

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000
HP: 817 (-25, -50 for ally)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0
Status: BRNx10 [10 turns of BRN remaining]
Permalink
| February 4, 2019, 12:47 am
 Group moderator 
Quoting Dark Aeon

Joven (LVL 10)
HP: 14
STR:11
MAG:0
Charge: 0
"well gukk dung" Joven said as he looked around at the wall of black that incaged them, "Anyone got any ideas?"

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000
HP: 797 (-20 for ally)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0
Status: BRNx10 [9 turns of BRN remaining]
Permalink
| February 5, 2019, 10:53 am
Stronoff, Hiiro, and Ramses
Lvl: 10
HP:18
Atk: 17
Chrg: 3

Hiiro blocked the beast attack with his shield before counterattacking with his blade as Ramses stabbed it sides, and Stronoff swung his spear at it with help from their new allies.

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000
HP: 760 (-17, -20 for ally)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0
Status: BRNx10 [8 turns of BRN remaining]
Permalink
| February 11, 2019, 5:23 pm
 Group moderator 
Quoting Toa Gaim

Joven (LVL 10)
HP: 14
STR:11
MAG:0
Charge: 0

"Actually for once I may have an idea of my own" Joven yelled over the deafening sound of a monster mutilating the ground around them "this creature doesn't seem to mind blunt force attacks much," Joven motioned to his hammer, "but y'alls swords seem to be doing something" Joven swung his hammer into the ground and pulled out a large slab of pointy stone "lets make some bigger swords". Joven lifted the slab above his head and brought it to the edge of the curling creature and in one motion planted the spike of a rock into the ground pointing the opposite direction of the monsters rotation, the tar monster roared as the rock cut into its so called flesh, and in response to this rocky blade is reached out a leg and slammed into both the rock slab and Joven at the same time. Joven flew into the air and fell unceremoniously onto what appeared to have once been a house.

Joven (LVL 10)
HP: 9 (-5)
STR:11
MAG:0
Charge: 0

Goliath Archaeoaevis, Level 1000
HP: 729 (-11 for rock slab attack, -20 for ally)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0
Status: BRNx10 [7 turns of BRN remaining]


Permalink
| February 12, 2019, 12:41 pm
 Group moderator 
Pikau(Level 10)
HP:8
STR:17
MAG:0
CHARGE:3

"Great idea Joven!" Pikau shouts excitedly, before noticing the tall Agori was suddenly out of earshot. 'Oh.'

Lacking Joven's raw strength, Pikau could only hoist some smaller stone shards left over from the initial strike, but he made the most of them, spiking each into the Archaeoavis' surging hide with as much force as he could muster. Each shard elicited a deafening screech from the centipede, but since Pikau was dashing in and out of the party's center to grab a new slab, the beast couldn't reach the Agori to halt the attack. The rapidly depleted stone shards did however, as Pikau returned to the group to find nothing left to throw at the monster.

"Anyone want to punch some more rocks for me? I'm out of ammo here!"


Pikau(Lvl 10)
HP:8
STR:17
MAG:0
CHARGE:3

Goliath Archaeoaevis, Level 1000
HP: 712(-17 for rock shard attack, -20 for Burn)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0
Status: BRNx10 [6 turns of BRN remaining]
Permalink
| February 20, 2019, 11:11 am
 Group moderator 
Quoting Shining TORPedo
Pikau(Level 10)
HP:8
STR:17
MAG:0
CHARGE:3

"Great idea Joven!" Pikau shouts excitedly, before noticing the tall Agori was suddenly out of earshot. 'Oh.'

Lacking Joven's raw strength, Pikau could only hoist some smaller stone shards left over from the initial strike, but he made the most of them, spiking each into the Archaeoavis' surging hide with as much force as he could muster. Each shard elicited a deafening screech from the centipede, but since Pikau was dashing in and out of the party's center to grab a new slab, the beast couldn't reach the Agori to halt the attack. The rapidly depleted stone shards did however, as Pikau returned to the group to find nothing left to throw at the monster.

"Anyone want to punch some more rocks for me? I'm out of ammo here!"


Pikau(Lvl 10)
HP:8
STR:17
MAG:0
CHARGE:3

Goliath Archaeoaevis, Level 1000
HP: 712(-17 for rock shard attack, -20 for Burn)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0
Status: BRNx10 [6 turns of BRN remaining]


Joven (LVL 10)
HP: 9
STR:11
MAG:0
Charge: 0

Joven picked himself off of the had been house and leaned over hands on knees, "well, here's a few", he gestured to the rut in the ground that he had so gracefully created. Joven then picked up one, about the size of his fore arm, and proceeded to chuck it into the beast.

Joven (LVL 10)
HP: 9
STR:11
MAG:0
CHG: 0

Goliath Archaeoaevis, Level 1000
HP: 681(-11 for rock shard yeeting, -20 for Burn)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0
Status: BRNx10 [5 turns of BRN remaining]
Permalink
| February 20, 2019, 2:46 pm
Stronoff, Hiiro, and Ramses
Lvl: 10
HP:18
Atk: 17
Chrg: 3

Stronoff spun his spear and slash at the beast legs as Ramses and Hiiro jump up and swung their swords at the Goliath Archaeoaevis at the chest.

Goliath Archaeoaevis, Level 1000
HP: 644(-17 for rock shard yeeting, -20 for Burn)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0
Status: BRNx10 [4 turns of BRN remaining]

Meanwhile a group of ships were sailing through the ocean. A crimson and gold color agori wearing samurai base armor sitting in his throne as a soldier walked in.

"Sir, we're almost to the main lands." The soldier said.

"Good, we'll meet up with Asakura. I want to make sure that those boys are capture and brought to me at all cost." The arogi ordered.

"Understood, sir! We'll do our best!"

"Then what you are waiting a pat on the back? Get on with it!" The agori roared causing the soldier to fled back to work.
Permalink
| February 22, 2019, 1:40 pm
 Group moderator 
Quoting Toa Gaim

Joven (LVL 10)
HP: 9
STR:11
MAG:0
CHG: 0

Joven continued their onslaught by planting the hooked edge of his hammer into the beasts spinning side, dragging it along as the spinning caused an ever growing gash, Joven quickly retreated in order to dodge the Tar that spewed from said gash.

Joven (LVL 10)
HP: 9
STR:11
MAG:0
CHG: 0

Goliath Archaeoaevis, Level 1000
HP: 613(-11 for rock shard yeeting, -20 for Burn)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0
Status: BRNx10 [3 turns of BRN remaining]

Permalink
| February 25, 2019, 8:50 am
Stronoff, Hiiro, and Ramses
Lvl: 10
HP:18
Atk: 17
Chrg: 3

Hiiro blocked an incoming attack with his shield before countering with a slash as Ramses struck the beast back as Stronoff swung his spear at it.

Goliath Archaeoaevis, Level 1000
HP: 576(-17 for rock shard yeeting, -20 for Burn)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0
Status: BRNx10 [2 turns of BRN remaining]

Asakura noticed a ship with his client and army in it. He rushed over to meet up with them.

"Enjimaru, surprise to see you here." The black and green assassin greeted.

"Asakura, I see that the group my sons are in are giving you trouble?" Enji implied with his arms behind.

"So far they manage to get lucky." Asakura replied. "I doubt you'd came all this way just to question my worth for the task."

"Correct, I just need to meet up with a special friend of mine." Enjimaru answered then turned to a small hand full of his troops. "Aid him in capturing Ramses and Hiiro and bring them to me alive!" He ordered them before heading off.
Permalink
| March 6, 2019, 4:13 pm
 Group moderator 
Pikau(Level 10)
HP:8
STR:17
MAG:0
CHARGE:3

Pikau built up his courage and charged at the Tar-riddled hide of the Archaeoavis, then at the last second leapt up and using the embedded rock shards as a makeshift ladder, hauled himself over the writhing beast and landed outside the monster's coils. Dashing to the house Joven had accidentally collapsed, he picked up an armload of broken shingles and began throwing them at the centipede, embedding them into the exposed flesh to negligible effect.

"Well it was worth a shot," Pikau said, shrugging. Hauling a splintered support beam onto his shoulder, he took three steps and launched the impromptu spear with all his might. "JOVEN! Hammer this for me!"

(2 CHARGE used)

The beam struck true, embedding the sharp edge into a weak spot in the hide of the Archaeoavis. Joven saw the beam hit and understood. Running full tilt at the place of impact, the tall Agori raised his hammer and slammed it down on the wooden spike, driving the beam straight through the monster and into the ground, spewing Tar everywhere and momentarily halting the beast's undulations. A deafening screech erupted from the Archaeoavis as it struggled against the stake, unable to move. Pikau saw the opening.

"EVERYONE! Attack it now! Joven! We need more stakes to keep it pinned! Let's MOVE!"


Pikau(Lvl 10)
HP:8
STR:17
MAG:0
CHARGE:1(-2 for assist)

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000
HP: 537(-19 for getting staked, -20 for Burn)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0
Status: BRNx10 [1 turns of BRN remaining]
Permalink
| March 26, 2019, 10:00 am
Stronoff, Hiiro, and Ramses
Lvl: 10
HP:18
Atk: 17
Chrg: 3

Stronoff unshealth his sword and swung it with Ramses and Hiiro joining in delivering power slashes at the beast.

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000
HP: 500(-17 for getting staked, -20 for Burn)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0
Status: BRNx10 [now worn out]
Permalink
| March 26, 2019, 8:51 pm
 Group moderator 
Quoting Toa Gaim

Joven (LVL 10)
HP: 9
STR:11
MAG:0
CHG: 0

Joven followed Pikaus advice and began running about the inner circumference of the beast ripping up the longest piece of stone he could find, slamming it into the beast, and while'st it began to screech pounded it home to the ground.

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000
HP: 489(-11)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0

P.S. sub 500 yeet
Permalink
| March 29, 2019, 8:26 am
Kapua realizes there is a battle! *But he doesn't do anything due to a lack my own motivation*

Permalink
| March 29, 2019, 7:35 pm
Stronoff, Hiiro, and Ramses
Lvl: 10
HP:18
Atk: 17
Chrg: 3

Stronoff blocked the Golaith Archaeoavis with his spear and sword as Hiiro and Ramses jumped off from his shoulders as they slash across the beast's face with their swords.

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000
HP: 472(-17)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0
Permalink
| May 10, 2019, 2:14 pm
 Group moderator 
Joven (LVL 10)
HP: 9
STR:11
MAG:0
CHG: 0

Hit by another burst of energy Joven grabbed a rather hulking pillar and plunged it into the beast, following up with a hammer strike to pound it in further.

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000
HP: 461(-11)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0
Permalink
| May 17, 2019, 5:54 pm
 Group moderator 
Pikau(Level 10)
HP:8
STR:17
MAG:0
CHARGE:1

The Archaeoavis writhed in pain, unable to wrestle itself free from the dozens of makeshift stakes lodged into its oily body. In desperation the monster began beating its tumorous wings, creating a gust of wind that blew both the party and the Iron Cavalry back as the abomination tried to free itself. Pikau tumbled backwards in the gust and smashed his head against the ruins of a nearby building, blacking out.

He awoke moments later as a piercing shriek rent the sky. The Archaeoavis had begun to rip itself away from the stakes pinning it to the ground, flapping faster and thrashing as one by one the spikes tore through its body in a shower of sludge. Realizing what was happening, Pikau scrambled to his feet and stumbled over to the battered Iron Cavalry, who were just remounting their steeds and settling into formation.

"Captain! We need to ground that thing before it gets free!" "No kidding," Captain Horthwell responded dryly, "but how do you suggest we go about doing that?" Pikau shook his head to clear it and turned to stare at the monster's wings, trying to find a weak point. "There, I see it! Focus your bolts where I mark!" Pikau wound up and threw his kukri with all his might, sending it spinning through the air until it lodged into the left wing of the beast just behind what would pass for a wrist.

"Well there's your target, men!" The Captain shouted, waiting for the wing to move into just the right position. "Now...FIRE!"

The volley of bolts arced overhead and converged on the spot Pikau marked, tearing through the blackened flesh and shredding the tendons that controlled the wing's movement, sending the Archaeoavis slamming into the ground with enough force to shake the city. The colossal centipede roared in pain, open for attack.


Pikau(Lvl 10)
HP:3(-5 for head-meets-wall)
STR:17
MAG:0
CHARGE:1

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000
HP: 424(-17 for kukri toss, -20 for wing crippling)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0

(Ally) The Iron Cavalry, Fourteenth Legion, Level 250
HP: 5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5 (10 lots of 5, -5x10 for blustery day)
STR: 2
MAG: 5
CHG: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3 (10 lots of 3)
Ability: Bolts Aflame - deal damage equal to magic, and afflict enemies with burning. Burning enemies take 2 additional damage during any action, for 10 actions.
Permalink
| May 21, 2019, 1:48 pm
Stronoff, Hiiro, and Ramses
Lvl: 10
HP:18
Atk: 17
Chrg: 3

Stronoff noticed that the others were joining in and dealing damage to the beast making the Imperial Lancer grinned before returning focus on the battle.

Stronoff thrusted his spear into the Goliath Archaeoavis chest as Ramses struck it back and Hiiro slammed his shield into the beast's face.

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000
HP: 407(-17)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0

Meanwhile Enjimaru made it to the temple where the Elysian Gods were as he approached carefully kneel down as he said quietly to the shrine. "I have return old friend..."
Permalink
| May 21, 2019, 4:08 pm
 Group moderator 
Quoting Toa Gaim


Joven (LVL 10)
HP: 9
STR:11
MAG:0
CHG:0

Joven approached the "head" of the now stunned blob of black mucus, he swung his hammer directly onto the temple making a resounding splat as it crushed through the dark mass.

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000
HP: 396(-11)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0

Permalink
| May 22, 2019, 5:19 pm
Stronoff, Hiiro, and Ramses
Lvl: 10
HP:18
Atk: 17
Chrg: 3

Ramses thrusted his sword in the curse mass of darkness as Stronoff and Hiiro slashed at it.

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000
HP: 379(-17)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0
Permalink
| September 8, 2019, 4:21 pm
E'loc glanced over at the Iron Cavalry. "What're you standin' around for? Fire!", he ordered.

The Iron Cavalry sent a hail of arrows into the beast, causing it to roar in pain. Seizing the opportunity to strike, E'loc ran at the creature, slashing it with his spear.

E'loc (level 10)
HP: 9
STR: 21
MAG: 0
Charge: 4

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000
HP: 338 (-20 for hail of arrows, -21 for the slash)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0

(Ally) The Iron Cavalry, Fourteenth Legion, Level 250
HP: 5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5 (10 lots of 5)
STR: 2
MAG: 5
CHG: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3 (10 lots of 3)
Ability: Bolts Aflame - deal damage equal to magic, and afflict enemies with burning. Burning enemies take 2 additional damage during any action, for 10 actions.
Permalink
| September 8, 2019, 8:19 pm
 Group moderator 
Pikau(Level 10)
HP:3
STR:17
MAG:0
CHARGE:1

The Archaeoavis howled under the renewed assault, flailing its remaining limbs furiously in an attempt to stave off the flurry of strikes. Pikau was going to give it no such respite. Dashing to the crippled left wing, He gripped the handle of his kukri and dragged the embedded blade through what remained of the decimated appendage, severing it completely at the wrist. Leaping back to avoid the monster's writhing retaliation, Pikau turned to the Iron Cavalry.

"Captain! We've got it on the ropes! Let's roast this sludgy centipede!"

"So many orders from so many people," the Captain chuckled to himself, "it's like they think we don't know how to do our jobs. You heard him men, find a weak point and show 'em how it's done! 3, 2, 1, FIRE!!!"

(10 CHARGE used[1 per army detachment])

The screech that erupted from the burning Archaeoavis was heard for miles.



Pikau(Lvl 10)
HP:3
STR:17
MAG:0
CHARGE:1

(Ally) The Iron Cavalry, Fourteenth Legion, Level 250
HP: 5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5 (10 lots of 5)
STR: 2
MAG: 5
CHG: 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2 (10 lots of 2, -1x10 for Bolts Aflame)
Ability: Bolts Aflame - deal damage equal to magic, and afflict enemies with burning. Burning enemies take 2 additional damage during any action, for 10 actions.

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000(BRN)
HP: 271(-17 for wing sever, -50 for Bolts Aflame)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0


(OOC: IMPORTANT:
Enemy is now afflicted with BURN x10, now takes 20 additional damage at the end of each turn for 10 turns.[Less than 10 turns until total annihilation, let's gooooo!])
Permalink
| September 8, 2019, 11:11 pm
E'loc saw that the beast was on fire... Again. This provided a distraction, and a very useful one.

E'loc used his spear to sever another of the creature's legs, dodging each of the creature's attacks.

E'loc (level 10)
HP: 9
STR: 21
MAG: 0
Charge: 4

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000(BRN)
HP: 230 (-21 from severed leg, -20 from burn damage)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0

(OCC: We'll defeat this thing in no time! Also, I probably would've written something longer, but I was short on time. Finally, there are 9 turns of BURN left)
Permalink
| September 9, 2019, 8:44 am
Stronoff, Hiiro, and Ramses
Lvl: 10
HP:18
Atk: 17
Chrg: 3

Hiiro charge toward beast and struck it with his sword before blocking it attack with his shield as Ramses stabbed his sword into it eye. Stronoff spun his lance then jumped up to it back and thrusted it into it back making the beast cry out in pain.

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000(BRN)
HP: 193 (-17 from severed leg, -20 from burn damage)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0

(8 turns of BURN left)
Permalink
| September 9, 2019, 4:55 pm
E'loc looked back at the Iron Cavalry. "Hit it again; it can't have much left in it!", he said.

The Captain, somewhat exhausted by the all the orders, gestured at his men to fire. Another volley of arrows found its mark in the beast. The roar that followed wasn't as loud as the others, possibly form the other injuries the beast had sustained.

E'loc then continued his attacks on the beast, crippling another of its legs. In retaliation, the creature attempted to swat E'loc away with one of its remaining legs, but E'loc dodged it (barely).

"This thing doesn't know when to quit...", he mumbled.

E'loc (level 10)
HP: 9
STR: 21
MAG: 0
Charge: 4

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000(BRN)
HP: 132 (-21 from leg injury, -20 from volley of arrows, -20 from burn damage)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0

(Ally) The Iron Cavalry, Fourteenth Legion, Level 250
HP: 5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5 (10 lots of 5)
STR: 2
MAG: 5
CHG: 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
Ability: Bolts Aflame - deal damage equal to magic, and afflict enemies with burning. Burning enemies take 2 additional damage during any action, for 10 actions.

(OCC: I'm allowed to do that, right? Also, 7 turns left for the BURN)
Permalink
| September 9, 2019, 5:24 pm
Stronoff, Hiiro, and Ramses
Lvl: 10
HP:18
Atk: 17
Chrg: 3

Stronoff pulled out the Paladin Sword as the sword started to glow as Hiiro and Ramses ready theirs as well.

(3 Charge used)

Ramses and Hiiro deliver their slashes at it before Stronoff swung the sword throwing a powerful slash wave at the beast.

Stronoff, Hiiro, and Ramses
Level 8
Hp: 15
Atk: 14
Charge: 0 (-3 for using the Paladin Sword)

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000(BRN)
HP: 92 (-20, -20 from burn damage)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0
(6 turns left for the BURN)
Permalink
| September 10, 2019, 1:55 pm
 Group admin 
Quoting Toa Gaim
Stronoff, Hiiro, and Ramses
Lvl: 10
HP:18
Atk: 17
Chrg: 3

Stronoff pulled out the Paladin Sword as the sword started to glow as Hiiro and Ramses ready theirs as well.

(3 Charge used)

Ramses and Hiiro deliver their slashes at it before Stronoff swung the sword throwing a powerful slash wave at the beast.

Stronoff, Hiiro, and Ramses
Level 8
Hp: 15
Atk: 14
Charge: 0 (-3 for using the Paladin Sword)

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000(BRN)
HP: 92 (-20, -20 from burn damage)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0
(6 turns left for the BURN)


Darkness, broiling, brooding. A thousand hands reached out, clambering for life. Yet each was cut back by steel and flame, further and further back into the darkness from which it had emerged.

The Goliath was dying. And it was afraid, and desperate.

The great worm screamed, shaking its body through the winding streets of the Iron Citadel. It had been deceived; tiny prey looping and knotting it into a mass, immobile. Each thrash knotted its body tighter; its freedom long since robbed away. But if it was going to die, here, it would try to take its prey down too.

With a groan, Beowulf swung his blade deep into the Goliath’s flesh. It had long run out of blood to bleed, leaving the worm to flail about weakly.

“It’s almost dead! Get it!"

Beowulf, Level 10
HP: 5
STR: 25
MAG: 0
CHG: 0 (-4)

(Ally) The Iron Cavalry, Fourteenth Legion, Level 250
HP: 5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5 (10 lots of 5)
STR: 2
MAG: 5
CHG: 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
Ability: Bolts Aflame - deal damage equal to magic, and afflict enemies with burning. Burning enemies take 2 additional damage during any action, for 10 actions.

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000(BRN)
HP: 23 (-29, -20 from arrows, -20 from burn damage)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0
(5 turns left for the BURN)
Permalink
| September 10, 2019, 2:30 pm
E'loc, seeing the beast was almost down, ran towards the beast in a final charge. Using all the strength he had in him, he delivered the final strike.

*2 charge used*

The beast was dead, with the band of heroes emerging victorious.

E'loc (level 10)
HP: 9
STR: 21
MAG: 0
Charge: 2 (-2)

Goliath Archaeoavis, Level 1000
HP: 0 (-23 from attack)
STR: 5
MAG: 0
CHG: 0

(OCC: Sorry to anyone else who wanted to do that. I just wanted to end it :P)
Permalink
| September 10, 2019, 2:48 pm
Ramses and Hiiro raise their swords proudly over their win as Stronoff signed in relief as Asahina went to check on the others after the battle.

"Thank goodness that's over." Stronoff said as he wiped his forehead.
Permalink
| September 10, 2019, 3:41 pm
Pontel comes too. Pulling himself up out of the rubble that had so rudely knocked him unconscious, he was relieved to find the worm was dead. He walked over to where the others were, next to the fallen foe...
Permalink
| September 10, 2019, 8:38 pm
E'loc walked up to the beast's mouth. Using his spear, he pried a tooth out to serve as a trophy.
Permalink
| September 10, 2019, 8:40 pm
Stronoff putted his sword and lance up. Hiiro and Ramses notice something moving in the bushes until a group of Agori wearing samurai armor arm with spears.

"Sir Hiiro and Sir Ramses! By order of Lord Enjimaru that you two must come with us willingly or by force!" One of the samurais demanded.

"Who are these jokers?" Stronoff asked with his arms crossed.

"They must be father guards." Hiiro answered as he glared at them.
Permalink
| September 12, 2019, 12:14 pm
Rengar walks over to the corpse, looking at what was embedded in it. He pulls a mask free and puts it into his pack. He continues walking around the beast and takes several more interesting masks and a few weapons.
Permalink
| September 15, 2019, 12:08 pm
ooc: and none of the cavalry had to die in the process.
Permalink
| September 15, 2019, 12:10 pm
"Last chance! Surrender now or we will use force!" The guard warned.

"Here's your answer!" Hiiro punched one of in the face as Ramses and Stronoff join in on fighting off the soldiers.
Permalink
| September 15, 2019, 4:43 pm
E'loc, not really paying attention to what's going on around him, was still standing in front of the beast's mouth. "Just wait until I tell everyone back in Helgran about this", he thought.


(OCC: I'm just trying to keep this active :P)
Permalink
| September 16, 2019, 6:19 pm
 Group admin 
“Great work, Little One!”

E’Loc turned to find the Captain of the Fourteenth Legion ride up behind him, weary but unharmed. “Truly, admirable work. A bit sloppy on the finishing blow, but a lethal strike, nonetheless.”

The captain paused, thinking for a moment. Wordlessly, he unslung his crossbow, handing it to the Agori.

“You could probably make good use of this. Take it, I’m due for a new one, anyways.”

[E’LOC HAS AQUIRED: CAPTAIN'S CROSSBOW]

“Anywho, I’m going to make rounds and see wholes is still alive. Take care, now!” With a flip of his cape, the commander turned, his horse trotting along the path of carnage wrought by the now deceased Goliath.

~~~

“Ho, Hiiro and friends!”

Hiiro, Ramses, and Stronoff turned to see Beowulf cresting a pile of debris, worn but still smiling. “Harnek has asked us to help collect the dead and wounded. Are you able…”

The hermit trailed off as he noticed the bodies of two foreign soldiers, crumpled into an unconscious heap from repeated kicks to the ribs and head.

“We can explain-“ Hiiro began, but was waved off by Beowulf.

“Not interested. Yes or no question. Good or bad?” He gestured at the unmoving bodies.

“Bad,” replied Stronoff. “They are the soldiers of-“

“Again, not interested.” The hermit walked over to the two forms, scratching at stubble as he thought. Then, grabbing arm and leg, he tossed them into a pile of shrubbery, listening as the rolled down the slope.

“If anyone asks, they were looters taking advantage of the situation. Now, come on, we have wounded to gather.”

~~~

“Under good conditions, you should be able to reach the outskirts of the Hyrvic Empire within a week. From there, it’s a three day journey to their capital.”

Lord Admiral Harnek hunched over a map of the continent’s coastline, flanked by Beowulf and Merimies, as well as other curious Agori. The days following the defeat of the Goliath Archaeoavis had been ones of rest and recovery, both for the city of the Iron Citadel, and for the band of Agori heroes. But now, it was time to head out again, and to obtain the next fragment of a god.

“I’m sorry I can’t offer you any more help; I want to, but we have our hands full dealing with the remnants of Konttori’s cult. But, I have faith in you, Agori. I’m sure you’ll make it there just fine.”

“You have done more than enough to help us, Master Harnek,” Merimies replied. “Your faith is not misplaced.”

“Excellent. In that case, I have prepared a letter for the empress.” He presented a thick envelope, closed by the seal of the Citadel. “If she gives you any trouble, show her this, and she should be more…reasonable.”

“Thank you, Master Harnek,” Merimies said as he slipped the envelope under his cloak. The trio began rolling up the maps, stowing them in tubes that were then tied to Pikau’s backpack.

“Alright, everyone!” Beowulf addressed the crowd of Agori. “It’s time to head back on out!”

And slowly, a sea of intermixed grumbles and nods filtered out through the gates of the Citadel, back into the wilds of Palamecia. Soon, not a single Agori remained, leaving Harnek to lean over a table alone.

“Bokeh.”

Wordlessly, the Elysian Soldier came to the side of the Lord Admiral.

“I want you to go with them, Bokeh. Keep an eye on them.”

“Do you not trust them?”

“No, I do. But I don’t trust everyone else.”

The soldier nodded. Slinging the scabbard of his artifact blade onto his shoulder, he exited the main gate, leaving Harnek alone once again.

“Godspeed, Agori,” the Lord Admiral said to no one in particular. “You’re this world’s last hope."
Permalink
| September 16, 2019, 7:13 pm
Group moderators have locked this conversation.
Other topics
« Chapter 9: The Heretic



LEGO models my own creation MOCpages toys shop Beyond Botana RPGBionicle


You Your home page | LEGO creations | Favorite builders
Activity Activity | Comments | Creations
Explore Explore | Recent | Groups
MOCpages is an unofficial, fan-created website. LEGO® and the brick configuration are property of The LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, own, or endorse this site.
©2002-2019 Sean Kenney Design Inc | Privacy policy | Terms of use