For those of you who have just joined, this group is at the beginning of a comeback phase. A lot of group members are inactive or are busy with other things. Therefore, we will need some new members and some new policies. I'm no autocrat, so take a look at this and provide input:
A: uploading: group members must upload at minimum one creation to the group per 6 months. moderators/admin must upload at minimum one creation per month.
B: participation: group members must provide commentary on another member's creation at minimum of one time per month. moderators/admin must provide commentary at minimum 1 time per week. Permalink
Aren't we all moderators? I also think 1 every 6 months is a little bit... Loose. Perhaps 3 months would be better. I'm going to go a little off-topic now, so beware. I think it would be cool if we had a group contest, to spark activity. Permalink
As the founder of this group, I would just like you to know, JWG 258, that I really appreciate your attempt to revive this group. Your input is great.
1. I agree with Night Reaper. 3 months is a bit better.
2. I don't think necessarily commenting on one another's stuff; just commenting in group threads, etc.
3. I am terrible at moderating contests. You can be our Contest Admin if you like, JWG. ;)
4. Just throwing this out there, you WILL be kicked from this group if you are inactive. If you haven't noticed already, I think 20-30 people are no longer part of this group. If you want to stay in, PARTICIPATE.
5. Right now, there is a major lack of communication in this group. Please, start forum games, start polls, DO AS YOU LIKE IN THE CONVERSATION TAB. Just please, try to get this group alive again.
6. Apologies for nearly forgetting about this group myself; I have been extremely busy with school and also working on the set for The Cult (I have gotten photos for the next part, it just won't let me upload them...).
7. Please don't just post creations here and leave. If you want people to like your stuff, you need to be active.
8. On no. 7...I'm starting a thread right now actually for that kind of stuff...you'll see. Permalink