Star Wars Lego Creations has hosted a yet another big contest, but instead of creating a new tournament, we have hosted it in Mocathalon style! Credit for the Mocathalon concept goes to Chris Phipson.
How the contest will work:
You will be on a team of 5 members, and your team will have two months to build in all 30 categories. Only one member in each team can build in one category, if two members in a team builds in the same category, the second person to build in that category will be disqualified. If a team builds in all 30 categories, we'll announce the extra categories, but your team must have built all the 30 categories to build the extra ones. You are yourself allowed to create a group for your own team, which can have a name made up by yourself, but please invite the judges to the team group. The judges will judge from 0 to 5, and the team with most scores wins! The prizes will be 5 comments on each member in the winning teams choice.
How the judging will work:
0: Means that the Moc is really, REALLY bad. Entries that doesen't fit the category or entries that doesen't follow the rules will also get a 0.
1. Means that the Moc is bad, but still OK.
2. Means that the Moc is pretty good, but still could use some work.
3. Means that the Moc is very nicely done and that you did spend some time and effort at building it.
4. Means that the Moc is very impressive and great.
5. Means that the Moc is masterful and flawless.